To our Customers, Business Associates, and Partners.
During these unprecedented times across the United States, we are adapting to this ever-evolving situation. City Rent A Truck will continue to monitor the situation closely and make the necessary adjustments.
City Rent A Truck is an “Essential Business,” and we will remain open to serve our critical business customers in the supply chain, utility, maintenance, and medical industries. We stand ready to serve our customers who keep essential goods and services flowing across our great Country.
We will be taking the steps listed below to ensure our vehicles, customers, and employees remain safe during this pandemic.
- All vehicle touchpoints, interior, and exterior will be cleaned thoroughly using disinfectant wipes and cleaning solution.
- Employees and customers are required to wear masks while inside our stores.
- Employees who drive or interact with our vehicles will be required to wear protective gloves at all times.
- Social distancing will be practiced when interacting with customers and staff members.
- Adherence to all additional CDC protocol.
Thank you for your continued support. We look forward to the opportunity to serve you and appreciate your business. Our thoughts and prayers go out to those already affected by the Covid19 virus. Be safe and stay strong. We will get through this together.