At City Rent A Truck, we create a culture for our team to grow both professionally and personally so they can attain their goals and pursue personal ambitions. We care about each member of our team and offer a variety of benefits and a strong support system to ensure their needs are met throughout their careers.
You get more than just a career at City Rent A Truck—you get an entire community dedicated to your success. Whether you’re just getting started in the rental industry or you’ve been in it a while, we want to hear from you!
We’re always accepting qualified applicants, so if you don’t see a job opening, feel free to get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Part Time Driver – Hiring now!
HIRING PART-TIME DRIVER
City Rent A Truck has expanded in the Kansas City area, having just added our third location in the KCI corridor. Our other locations are in Olathe and the Plaza. Reporting location for start of day will vary. We are looking for a part-time driver to help with shuttling light to medium duty trucks and to courier paperwork. Approximately 20-30 hours per week at $10.00-$12.00 per hour.
Job Duties, Activities & Skills
- All vehicles are under 26,000 GVWR
- Light to Medium Duty Trucks and Vans
- CDL is not required but would be a plus
- Good driving record w/valid driver’s license
- Background check and screening
- Towing experience required
- Most driving is within KC Metro area
- Some out of state driving
- Monday/Wednesday/Friday8-4 – hours may vary
Olathe Rental Representative – Hiring Now!
Job Duties, Activities & Skills
- Make reservations
- Help customers with best solutions for their work truck and van needs.
- Maximize earning potential for company by developing strong relationships with clients.
- Take care of customers when vehicles are delivered using our precise check-out process.
- Take care of customers when vehicles are returned using our precise check-in process.
- Variety of tasks involved with job duties. Rental Reps will occasionally work as a team to help with vehicle prep requirements. There is shop and wash bay staff to help so this is random. Activities include cleaning vehicles, installing side rails, installing signs on trucks, shuttle vehicles.
- Some administrative or clerical duties might be required.
- Must have basic computer navigation skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Valid Driver’s License is required
- Background Check/Pre-Employment Drug Screening will be performed
- $36,000 – $42,000 Annual Salary + Monthly Bonus
- Health Coverage
- Dental and Vision Available
- Paid Holidays and Unlimited Paid Time Off
City Rent A Truck is a fast-growing company. We are excited about our future growth opportunities. Our unique products and services provide fleet solutions to many niche industries including; Construction, Infrastructure, Oil/Gas/Pipeline, Government, Renewable Energy, Telecommunications, Transportation, Environmental, Event Management, and more.
Our ideal candidate understands focus on the customer is the driving force behind any successful business. They are also competitive team players that have strong people and customer service skills. You will be asked to maintain established standards of quality and accuracy – analytical focus and problem solving skills can be a big plus for top performers.
Our ideal candidate understands focus on the customer is the driving force behind any successful business. They are also competitive team players that have strong people and customer service skills. You will be asked to maintain established standards of quality and accuracy – analytical focus and problem-solving skills can be a big plus for top performers.
Inspecting vehicle engine and mechanical/electrical components to diagnose issues accurately. Conduct routine maintenance work aiming to vehicle functionality and longevity.