8 x 30 + 5 Gooseneck Trailer
Get more done with our gooseneck rental trailer. Seen at large construction sites around the city or hauling equipment and materials on the farm, the gooseneck capabilities on this trailer allow for a max payload of 15,500 lbs.
Our quick quote system customizes your package to meet your needs and budget. Whether you need your rental for a day, a week, or even a month, we are Work Ready On Demand and ready to find your right rental solution. Note: A commercial insurance policy is required to rent.
Perfect for Equipment Hauling
With a ramp on the back that folds up, many of our customers use this trailer rental for hauling heavy construction equipment.
For extra space, lay the ramps down to add an over 6 ½’ dovetail.
- Storable ramps on back; store flat or vertical
- Hitch Type: Gooseneck
- Hitch Ball Size: 2 5/16” (gooseneck)
- Electrical Connection: 7 blade round
- Dimensions at Floor: 97”W x 360” L (dovetail makes L 397"))
- Dimensions w/ ramps laid on dove to extend deck: 97" W X 427" L
- Load Height to floor: 33 ½”
- Max Payload Weight: 15,500 lbs.
- Max Loaded Weight (GVWR): 23,900 lbs.
- Number of Axles: 2
- Requires 1 ton or larger for towing
- Rental Requirements: Commercial Insurance Policy