Customer Rental Guide: What you Need to Know
Download our Customer Information Guide
- Emergencies: Call 911.
- Non-Emergency: Call the police department and get a police report number.
- Exchange Info: Get a plate number, as well as a copy of driver’s licenses, insurance, and contact info for all parties involved. Make sure you use your own insurance card, not City Rent a Truck’s.
- Document Damages: Get detailed pictures of all damages from multiple angles.
- Call a Rep: Call City Rent a Truck to let us know what happened. We will let you know the next steps.
- Insurance: All parties involved need to contact their respective insurance companies to file a claim.
- Need a Tow? Call roadside assistance if you need a tow. They will take the vehicle to the nearest dealer.
Ford Roadside Assistance: 1-800-241-3673
Mopar Roadside Assistance: 1-800-521-2779
Hino Roadside Assistance: 1-866-365-4466
Peterbilt Roadside Assistance: 1-800-PETERBILT
All locations are equipped with an after hours key drop. Just leave the vehicle on the lot, drop the keys in the key drop, and a representative will email the invoice to you the following business day.
You are responsible for payment of all tolls. If you choose to go through the fast lane you will be charged for the total cost of the toll plus a $15 admin fee for each infraction. If you know the route you are taking has un-manned toll booths, the best way to avoid the admin fee is to choose a non-toll route on your apple or google maps and go around.
LDW is offered on all rental agreements for an additional charge.
Physical damage up to full loss of our vehicle after a $1,000 out of pocket maximum.
Contaminated fuel, def, or engine systems, roof damage, DOT infractions, violations of the law, and unauthorized drivers.