11’ Single Cab F550 Flatbed Truck
You can throw the heavy jobs at this one. Our 11’ F550 flatbed trucks have conventional and gooseneck towing capabilities and can tow up to a max 23,000 lbs. These vehicles also have a large payload capacity of 12,370 lbs.
Our quick quote system customizes your package to meet your needs and budget. Whether you need your rental for a day, a week, or even a month, we are Work Ready On Demand and ready to find your right rental solution.
Definitely one of our most durable and hard-working trucks. This truck wins all the weightlifting competitions!
Capable Storage Space
Flatbed trucks allow for easier loading and unloading of oversized or awkward-shaped loads. With the open top and sides, you can easily strap down or squeeze in whatever you’re hauling.
- Cruise Control
- Engine Block Heater
- Trailer Brake Controller
- Power Take-Off
- Body Style: Regular Cab
- Drivetrain: 4x2
- Engine: 6.7L Power Stroke Diesel
- Fuel Tank Size: 40 gal.
- Bed Length: 11’
- Bed Width: 7’7”
- Optional Rail Height: 40”
- Max Payload Weight: 12,370 lbs.
- Max Loaded Weight (GVWR): 18,000 lbs.
- Max Trailer Tow Weight: 18,500 lbs.
- Max Trailer Tow Gooseneck: 23,700 lbs.
- [CAUTION!: The GVW (Gross Vehicle Weight = combined weights of truck chassis, flatbed, cargo & passengers) or the GCW (Gross Combined Weight = GVW + Loaded Trailer Weight) must not exceed the GVWR, GCWR or the actual licensed weight rating of the truck]